I am the incomparable Amazon, Goddess Severa, (pronounced Sev-AIR-uh). My perfect, lean yet curvy and muscled proportions inspire awe in those lucky enough to behold Me in person. My combination of intelligence, beauty, height, athleticism and innate kindness creates an indelible experience. I stand OVER SEVEN FEET TALL in heels and boots and am dangerously unforgiving to those who fail to pronounce My name correctly. I'm an ex-professional athlete and model with extensive training in boxing as well as a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I am now a dominatrix and wrestler.
My style of domination combines seduction with manipulation, kindness with cruelty. I’m adept at eliciting the submissiveness of even the most resistant. Whatever your scenario, I am deviously talented at bringing it to life. I can be haughty and contemptuous or sweetly sinister…I like it all.
Below is an interview with The Goddess and answers to frequently asked questions. Questions relating to meetings are answered in the "Meetings" section.
1. When did you first discover your affinity for domination?
I was very young, maybe seven or so, when I discovered a twisted poem in the children's classic, Mother Goose, called, "The Old Woman Who lived in a Shoe".
"There was an old woman
Who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children
She didn't know what to do.
So she gave them some broth,
Without any bread,
And spanked them all soundly
And sent them to bed!"
Accompanying the poem was an illustration of a child lying over her lap with his pants pulled down so you could see his bare bum (his red bare bum!) with tears sprouting from his eyes as she spanked him. She was quite strong and had a strict look on her face. Some kids were heading into the shoe, holding their bottoms and crying, while others were lined up fearfully awaiting their spanking.
I was captivated and couldn't look away from the image. I wanted to be involved! And I was: I played the requisite "House" and "Doctor" games with neighborhood kids and was always coming up with reasons why someone or other needed to be spanked - for medical reasons or otherwise.
2. Was it just a phase or did it continue?
Just as I was drawn to spanking, I believe I was "hard-wired" with an affinity for playing with power dynamics. I developed a melancholic streak and an attraction to violent drama very early on. This dark side of My nature manifested itself in BDSM fantasies where the roles of characters were very clearly defined by those who had power and those who did not. I drew my secret fantasies on paper and felt very passionately about the edgy situations they conjured up. I found these melodramas enormously captivating. I really loved to daydream about a secret “Spanking Room” in all homes—hidden by a rotating bookshelf—where people were punished. I loved imagining the ritual of people being scolded, made to undress and spanked. Oh the humiliation! I also had fantasies involving kidnapping, sexual torment, medical play and angry lover dramas. My mind delighted in passionate, cruel and arrogant characters breaking the rules of "normal" life.
3. Did you get to live out any of your fantasies aside from tricking the neighborhood kids into spankings?
I did. I found the classroom and school ground ripe with those who hadn't yet discovered their submissive natures. One memory of a boy named Charlie stands out particularly. Charlie was a bully. He was always picking on the smaller kids in school, being physically abusive and generally obnoxious. I was raised with very strong female role models and wasn't intimidated by what I thought was his big bluff. One day I stopped him from pounding on a little nerd and in response, he spat in My direction and dared Me to cross a line he'd drawn in the dirt. When I stepped across it immediately, he was taken aback (keep in mind that at 13 years old, I was six feet tall and strong)! Charlie and I attempted to punch each other and we ended up rolling around on the ground. I managed to mount him and hold him down and when I did, one of My elbows connected with his nose. He started crying when his nose started to bleed and I told him that he'd better apologize to the kid he'd tried to hurt--he did. He apologized and then turned tail and ran home. From that day on, Charlie's superior status as a bully had been lost and the tables were turned. I was always thinking of ways to get Charlie. My little friends and I used to set “Charlie traps” where we would ambush him and torment him. One of my favorite games was pouncing on him when he least expected it (kind of like Peter Sellers’ Asian housekeeper in The Pink Panther) and pummeling him, making him do silly things or just giving him a beating after wrestling him to the ground. I'd tease him by sucking spit in and out of My mouth over his face. Sometimes I'd let it drop, other times not. One time I tied him to a tree with his pants pulled down while My girlfriends and I laughed at him (his parents weren't very happy with Me). But it was all part of My grand plan to demoralize Charlie. The interesting thing is... Charlie began to change. Far from abhorring the attention, Charlie began to accept his newfound status as My little plaything. He began to be easier and easier to catch and always seemed to be walking home from school very slowly...
4. Did your teachers reprimand you for picking on Charlie?
No. In fact, the teachers seemed amused by this new turn around in attention he received. One teacher would even tell Me if she noticed that Charlie had done something rotten. And My homeroom teacher was a short man who got flustered when I stood by him (I was six feet tall at thirteen) -so he never tried to stop Me. In any case, I was a very good student and other than tormenting Charlie, was a bit of a teacher's pet.
5. Did you go to college?
Yes! I love school and have four degrees: A BA in Criminology, an Associates in Applied Science, a BFA and an MFA in painting.
6. Tell me about your name.
7. Why do you capitalize "M"?
8. I noticed you were a professional athlete - in which sport?
9. How tall are you and what are your measurements and ethnic background?
10. What's the favorite part of your body?
11. What's it like to be so tall?
12. Have you always been interested in sports?
13. Do you do competitive wrestling in meeting?
14. Do you enjoy wrestling in meetings?
15. When did you begin actively playing in the scene?
16. How did you come to live in New York City for ten years?
17. How did you become involved in the BDSM scene there?
18. What are some of the other lessons that Ava Taurel taught you?
19. Where do you live and work now?
20. How will new people know if their interests are compatible with yours?
21. Any advice for people who're meeting you for the first time?
22. What are some of your rules and things you don't do?
23. Do your subjects have to be submissives? What if they're just "normal" guys who aren't into any of that "whips and chains" stuff and simply like tall, strong women?
24. Why would you want to hurt people?
25. Why would a nice, smart girl like you do something like this?
26. What would you do if you were independently wealthy?
27. Do you look down on Your submissives or people who come to see you?
28. What are some of your favorite meetings?
29. What sort of fetish attire do you own?
30. Are any of your clothes or personal items available for purchase?
31. How would you describe your style?
32. Do you ever become friends with Your playmates?
33. Do you ever travel to meet fans?
34. Should I bring you a gift when we meet?
35. Can I send you gifts or fan letters in the mail even if I cannot see you in person?
36. May I join your site even if I do not have a credit card?
37. Your pictures are tremendous. Who is your photographer?
38. Are you looking for new models to be in your shoots?
39. Do you have any favorite quotes?
40. What sort of person do You consider the ideal candidate to play with You?